Birth is exciting. Birth is amazing. Birth is powerful. Your childbirth class should be too.
Creative Arts Birthing is empowering, exciting, fun, as well as educational. In Creative Arts Birthing, parents become prepared physically, mentally, and emotionally. READ MORE HERE!
Find power in preparation for birth with Creative Arts Birthing!
This course will be held in St. Charles.
Eight-week course. Classes on 6/7, 6/14, 6/21, 6/28, 7/5, 7/12
- Session 1: Preparing for Birth:Taking care of You During Pregnancy
- Session 2: Bonding with Baby:Music Listening and Song Writing
- Session 3: Using Music in Labor and Birthing/Planning for Birth and Early Labor Techniques
- Session 4: Active Labor Techniques
- Session 5: Transition Labor Techniques/Breathing Baby Down, Pushing, and Birth
- Session 6: Preparing for Post Partum